An utterly unique collection…
Highlighted by the very first 0.5g .9999 gold coins struck by the RAM, the 2012 Mini Gold Proof Set is utterly unique in Australian numismatics. Also the first time that Australia's circulating currency has been struck in this size, each of the eight 11.15mm Australian legal tender coins is distinguished by the traditional design for its denomination. Created by Stuart Devlin (1c-$1) and Horst Hahne ($2), these much-loved coin motifs never look better than when struck to the highest Proof quality from pure .9999 gold.
Pure Australian craftsmanship…
Created with the same attention to detail and struck to the same immaculate standard as the coins of the RAM's Gold Proof Set Series, the eight 0.5g .9999 fine gold coins form a glowing tribute to the power of modern minting. With each planchet carefully selected, highly polished and struck to the most rigorous standards of the Mint, this outstanding Australian legal tender set is defined by razor-sharp, delicately frosted designs, accommodated by the most dazzling mirror fields. A 'miniature masterpiece', each coin tells a tale of the finest Australian precious metal craftsmanship.
An impressive presentation, the 2012 Mini Gold Proof Set is beautifully presented within a plush, official RAM timber case with a numbered Certificate of Authenticity.
- Mintage just 2,000 collections! No longer available at the RAM!
- Comprises eight 11.15mm Australian legal tender coins, from the 1c to $2
- Each coin struck to flawless Proof quality from 0.5g of .9999 fine gold
- Superbly presented within a plush, official Royal Australian Mint timber case
- Complete with an individually serial-numbered Certificate of Authenticity
- Sensational value-for-money at the RAM's Official Issue Price