Queen Victoria 1888M Jubilee Gold Sovereign NGC MS63 (Choice Uncirculated)
- The second date in the Queen Victoria 1887-93 Jubilee Gold Series.
- Struck at the Melbourne branch of Britain’s Royal Mint – features an M mintmark.
- Obverse carries Joseph E. Boehm’s controversial Jubilee portrait of the queen.
- The reverse bears Pistrucci’s neo-classical masterpiece, St George & the Dragon.
- Struck from 22-carat gold – spans 22.05mm in diameter.
- Graded by leading 3rd party independent verifiers Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) at MS63 – the equivalent of Choice Uncirculated.
Free Shippingon all orders over $500
Shop with confidence30 - day money back guarantee
Gst-free*for international orders
Loyalty RewardEarn points while you shop