Queen Victoria 1892M Jubilee Gold Sovereign NGC MS61 (Uncirculated)
- The penultimate date in the short-lived Queen Victoria Jubilee Gold Series.
- Struck at the Melbourne branch of Britain’s Royal Mint – features an M mintmark.
- Distinguished by Joseph E. Boehm’s controversial Jubilee portrait of the queen.
- Also notable for the presence of Benedetto Pistrucci’s magnificent St George & the Dragon motif.
- Struck from 22-carat gold – spans 22.05mm in diameter.
- Graded by leading 3rd party independent verifiers Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) at MS61 – the equivalent of Uncirculated.
Free Shippingon all orders over $500
Shop with confidence30 - day money back guarantee
Gst-free*for international orders
Loyalty RewardEarn points while you shop