Queen Victoria 1897M Veiled Head Gold Sovereign NGC MS61 (Uncirculated)
- A superb example of the last Gold Sovereign type of the reign of Queen Victoria.
- Struck at the Melbourne branch of the Royal Mint – bears an M mintmark.
- Distinguished by the magnificent Veiled Head portrait of the queen by Sir Thomas Brock.
- Also features Benedetto Pistrucci’s stunning St George & the Dragon motif.
- Struck from 22-carat gold – spans 22.05mm in diameter.
- Graded by leading 3rd party independent verifiers Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) at MS61 – the equivalent of Uncirculated.
- Just one example available – click add to cart now!
Free Shippingon all orders over $500
Shop with confidence30 - day money back guarantee
Gst-free*for international orders
Loyalty RewardEarn points while you shop