1911-64 Halfpenny 58-Coin Collection (No 1923) Good-Uncirculated
- An important, affordable slice of Australia’s early history as a nation.
- Comprises virtually every Australian halfpenny date & mintmark – only rare 1923 date absent.
- Features key coins such as the 1915H, 1918I, 1930, 1931 & 1939 Roo.
- The collection is presented in Good to strictly Uncirculated condition.
- Presented within an album with backing sheets – yours FREE!
- Absolutely outstanding value-for-money – click add to cart now!
- Measures 170mm x 230mm.
Free Shippingon all orders over $500
Shop with confidence30 - day money back guarantee
Gst-free*for international orders
Loyalty RewardEarn points while you shop
Always highly sought after, with lower denomination predecimal coins one of the most popular elements of Australian coin collecting, this is your chance to secure the 1911-64 Halfpenny Set.
Virtually complete, with the only missing date being the rare, high-value 1923 Halfpenny, this highly desirable Australian predecimal set comprises 58 different halfpenny dates & mintmarks. A tangible slice of Australian history, this extensive collection is headlined by the second and third lowest mintage dates of the halfpenny series, the Depression Era 1930 & 1931 halfpenny issues. Featuring the low-mintage 1915H (struck at the Heaton Mint in Birmingham), the collection also includes the 1918I (struck at the Calcutta Mint in India) & 1939 Kangaroo issues – all recognised as scarce.
Offered in Good to Uncirculated quality, each 58-coin set is housed in an album, with the title and mintage of each coin noted on the backing sheets. With limited stock available, however, immediate action is a must. Click add to cart now!
|Country of Issue||Australia|
|Year of Issue||1911-64|