1911-64 Penny 74-Coin Collection (No 1930) Good-Uncirculated
- The Penny – a key element of Australia’s first national currency system.
- Comprises a huge number of Australian penny date & mintmark issues (no 1930 date).
- Highlighted by key coins such as the 1925, 1946, 1914, 1915 and 1940 K.G
- The collection is presented in Good to strictly Uncirculated condition.
- Housed within an album with backing sheets – yours FREE!
- Fantastic value-for-money, we have just a few sets available – click add to cart now!
- Measures to 170mm x 230mm.
Free Shippingon all orders over $500
Shop with confidence30 - day money back guarantee
Gst-free*for international orders
Loyalty RewardEarn points while you shop
Copper showstopper! 74-coin penny collection!
A fantastic opportunity to create a collection in an instant, we have limited numbers of the 1911-64 Penny Set available!
An extensive presentation, this important Australian predecimal copper set comprises a whopping 74 different penny dates and mintmarks! Underpinned by a broad array of highlights, the collection is headlined by the second and third lowest mintage issues of the penny series – the George V 1925 and George VI 1946. Highly sought after, the 1925 Penny has a mintage of just 117,000, with the 1946 mintage just 363,000! Joining these key dates, the collection also comprises the low-mintage 1914, 1915 and 1940 K.G issues. Due to its extreme rarity and high value, the 1930 Penny is naturally not included in this collection, with the 1933/32 Overdate and several varieties also absent, as noted below.
Grading from Good to strictly Uncirculated condition, this impressive 74-coin set is housed in a FREE coin album, complete with backing sheets noting the title and mintage of each coin. Seldom offered in such an extensive format, we have only a few collections in stock – don’t miss this chance! Click add to cart now!
PLEASE NOTE: The collection of 74 coins does not include the 1930 Penny, the 1919 dot above top scroll and dot below bottom scroll, 1920 dot above the very top scroll, 1920 Dot above top scroll and below bottom scroll and 1933/32 Overdate.
|Country of Issue||Australia|
|Year of Issue||1911-64|