1911 Commonwealth 5-Coin Sovereign Collection Extremely Fine - Uncirculated
- An historic set, featuring the first gold sovereigns of the reign of King George V
- Unites sovereigns struck at Royal Mint, and Sydney, Melbourne, Perth & Ottawa Mints!
- Offered in premium grade Extremely Fine to Uncirculated quality – very scarce example
- Presented within a plush timber case
- Complete with a Certificate of Authenticity
- Only five available – act now!
Free Shippingon all orders over $500
Shop with confidence30 - day money back guarantee
Gst-free*for international orders
Loyalty RewardEarn points while you shop
Uniting the very first sovereigns issued during the reign of King George V, the 1911 Gold Sovereign Complete 5-Coin Set is a paragon of prestige, purity and presentation.
Struck in the year that George V was crowned as king, this highly desirable set includes the five different sovereigns issued in 1911. This includes the Royal Mint issue (no mintmark), as well as the coins struck at the Perth (P), Sydney (S) and Melbourne (M) mints. Crucially, the final piece in the collection is the sought after, low-mintage Ottawa Mint 1911 Sovereign – bearing the C mintmark for Canada. Very scarce in the upper echelons of quality, with so many melted for the gold, all five coins grade from Extremely Fine to Uncirculated.
Seldom offered as a complete collection, with the Ottawa 1911C Sovereign extremely scarce, we have been able to assemble just five utterly comprehensive 1911 Gold Sovereign 5-Coin Sets. Don’t miss this rare opportunity!
|Year of Issue||1911|