1984-85 1c & 2c Specimen 4-Coin Set
- Comprises the last Machin portrait 1c & 2c (1984) and first Maklouf portrait 1c & 2c (1985):
- Originally issued in the Royal Australian Mint’s 1984 & 1985 Mint Sets respectively.
- Struck to a higher standard than coins issued for circulation – exquisite Specimen quality.
- Each coin is defined by acutely detailed designs and eye-catching lustre.
- Outstanding value-for-money at this sensational price!
Free Shippingon all orders over $500
Shop with confidence30 - day money back guarantee
Gst-free*for international orders
Loyalty RewardEarn points while you shop
Comprising the last Machin portrait 1c & 2c (1984) & first Maklouf portrait 1c & 2c (1985) coins – defined by absolutely stunning quality.
Originally issued as part of the Royal Australian Mint’s 1984 & 1985 Mint Sets, each of the four copper coins is struck to Specimen standard – a much higher standard than that used by the Mint to strike the coins intended for circulation. As a result, the classic Australian 1c Feather Tailed Glider and 2c Frilled-Neck Lizard motifs are sharply detailed, and each coin is distinguished by the lovely full mint bloom so readily associated with Specimen strikes. Put simply, these coins are never found in change in such magnificent condition.
A marvellous opportunity for those with an eye for quality, the 1984-85 1c & 2c Specimen 4-Coin Set is outstanding value-for-money at our price. Click add to cart now!
|Country of Issue||Australia|