1990 8-Coin Mint Set Uncirculated
- Comprises eight coins – 1c, 2c, 5c, 10c, 20c, 50c, $1 and $2.
- The 2c, 20c, 50c and $1 were not issued for circulation!
- All eight coins presented in strictly Uncirculated condition.
- An official Australian legal tender Royal Australian Mint release.
- Housed in the official RAM pack of issue.
- Great way to celebrate a 30th anniversary or birthday!
- LIMITED TO TWO PER HOUSEHOLD*
Free Shippingon all orders over $500
Shop with confidence30 - day money back guarantee
Gst-free*for international orders
Loyalty RewardEarn points while you shop
Great gift – and a must-have for collectors!
The Royal Australian Mint’s 1990 Mint Set is a fantastic way to celebrate a 30th anniversary or birthday. It is also an absolutely crucial acquisition for collectors. Why? Read on…
Not issued for circulation types!
The 1990 Mint Set is one of very few Royal Australian Mint issues to feature all EIGHT of Australia’s circulating decimal denominations. The set includes the 1c, 2c, 5c, 10c, 20c, 50c, $1 and $2. Most crucially, the 2c, 20c, 50c and $1 were not issued for circulation and will never be found in change!
One of Australia’s most sought after Mint Sets
As these key ‘not-issued-for-circulation’ dates are vital to assembling a complete decimal collection, the 1990 Mint Set is highly sought after and very scarce. Each coin is presented in strictly Uncirculated condition, with the complete set of eight united within the official RAM pack of issue.
Limited stock available!
With this set very scarce, and always snapped up by passionate decimal collectors, immediate action is a must. We have limited stock available – press add to cart now!
|Country of Issue||Australia|
|Year of Issue||1990|
|Issued By||Royal Australian Mint|