2002, 2004, 2006 & 2008 20c Specimen 4-Coin Set
- Comprises the 2002, 2004, 2006 and 2008-dated 20c coins.
- Originally issued in official Mint Sets from the Royal Australian Mint.
- Struck to a higher standard than coins issued for circulation – glorious Specimen quality.
- Each coin is defined by sharply detailed designs and radiant full mint bloom.
- Sensational value-for-money – simply a must-have at this price!
Free Shippingon all orders over $500
Shop with confidence30 - day money back guarantee
Gst-free*for international orders
Loyalty RewardEarn points while you shop
Comprising the 2002, 2004, 2006 and 2008-dated 20c coins, this 4-coin Specimen Set is defined by truly magnificent quality.
Originally issued in official Mint Sets issued by the Royal Australian Mint, each of the four coins is struck to Specimen standard – a much higher standard than that used by the Mint to strike the coins intended for circulation. As a result, the classic Stuart Devlin-designed Australian platypus motif is sharply detailed, and each coin is distinguished by the lovely full mint bloom so associated with Specimen strikes. Put simply, these coins are never found in change in such magnificent condition.
A marvellous opportunity for those with an eye for quality, the 2002, 2004, 2006 & 2008 20c Specimen 4-Coin Set is surprisingly affordable. Click add to cart now!
|Country of Issue||Australia|