2003-2008 10c Specimen 6-Coin Set
- Comprises Specimen examples of every Australian 10c coin date from 2003 to 2008.
- Originally issued in official Mint Sets from the Royal Australian Mint.
- Struck to a higher standard than coins issued for circulation – impeccable Specimen quality.
- Each coin is defined by sharply detailed designs and lovely full mint lustre.
- Irresistible value-for-money at this sensational price!
Free Shippingon all orders over $500
Shop with confidence30 - day money back guarantee
Gst-free*for international orders
Loyalty RewardEarn points while you shop
Comprising Specimen examples of every 10c from 2003 to 2008, this 6-coin set is defined by absolutely impeccable quality.
Originally issued in official Mint Sets from the Royal Australian Mint, each of the six 10c coins is struck to Specimen standard – a much higher standard than that used by the Mint to strike coins intended for circulation. As a result, the classic Australian decimal lyrebird motif is sharply detailed, and each coin is distinguished by the radiant glow so readily associated with Specimen strikes. Put simply, these coins are never found in change in such magnificent condition.
A marvellous opportunity for those with an eye for quality, the 2003-2008 10c Specimen 6-Coin Set is surprisingly affordable. Don’t miss this opportunity! Click add to cart now!
|Country of Issue||Australia|