Burke & Wills 2010 20c Coin Pack
- 2010 20c issue honouring the 150th anniversary of the famous Burke & Wills Expedition
- Struck to the rigorous Uncirculated standard of the Royal Australian Mint
- Legal tender not issued for circulation - never found in change!
- Low mintage issue – a mere 40,000 coins struck ten years ago!
- Official Australian legal tender – spans 28.50mm in diameter
- Beautifully presented within a credit-card style pack.
- A must-have for a complete collection – secure your coin now!
Free Shippingon all orders over $500
Shop with confidence30 - day money back guarantee
Gst-free*for international orders
Loyalty RewardEarn points while you shop
Honouring Australia’s exploration icons…
An official Australian legal tender issue, the 2010 20c Burke & Wills Uncirculated Coin was struck by the Royal Australian Mint to honour the 150th anniversary of the ‘Victorian Exploring Expedition’. Led by Robert O’Hara Burke and William John Wills, the expedition set off from Melbourne in 1860 to the Gulf of Carpentaria. Burke & Wills were the first European settlers to cross the Continent from south to north, and are synonymous with the pioneering spirit upon which the Australian nation has been built.
Historic not-for-circulation 20c type!
An intriguing design, the reverse depicts Burke and Wills setting off on their epic journey. Camel tracks represent the expedition’s route from south to north, whilst footprints represent the help received from Aboriginal people.
A rare opportunity to enrich your Australian decimal collection!
This unique, one-year-only type is simply a must-have for decimal collectors! Issued over a decade ago, with a strictly limited mintage, we have only a very small number of coins available. Set in a credit card-style pack and seldom seen on the market, a super swift sell-out is certain. Buy now!
|Country of Issue||Australia|
|Year of Issue||2010|