2018 25c Year of The Dog 1/4oz Silver Brilliant Uncirculated
The Perth Mint's splendid '2018 Year of the Dog' series continues, with the excellent 2018 25c Year of the Dog 1/4oz Silver BU - an official 2017 Sydney Money Expo release!
Notable for the charming full-colour motif of a German Shepherd dog upon its reverse, this excellent Australian legal tender issue has been struck to 1/4oz of stunning 99.99% pure silver, and represents tremendous value-for-money: the prestige of precious metal, at a price to please!
Housed in official Expo packaging, and with a limited edition of just 1,500, prompt action is a must!
Free Shippingon all orders over $500
Shop with confidence30 - day money back guarantee
Gst-free*for international orders
Loyalty RewardEarn points while you shop
- Official release of ANDA's Sydney Money Expo.
- Australian legal tender from the Perth Mint.
- Features a charming, full-colour reverse design.
- Struck from 1/4oz of 99.99% pure silver.
- Superb value-for-money at under $40!
- Limited edition just 1,500!
|Country of Issue||Australia|
|Year of Issue||2018|
|Issued By||Perth Mint|