2018 £5 Royal Wedding Silver Proof
- Commemorate an historic marriage in lustrous precious metal!
- Limited mintage - just 16,000 released worldwide!
- Struck from 28.28g of sterling silver to impeccable Proof quality by the Royal Mint.
- British legal tender - each coin measures 38.61mm in diameter.
- Housed in a prestigious presentation case and accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity.
- A precious metal tribute within your reach - add to cart today for $149!
Free Shippingon all orders over $500
Shop with confidence30 - day money back guarantee
Gst-free*for international orders
Loyalty RewardEarn points while you shop
A flawless Proof strike. Official approval from Buckingham Palace. 28.28g of lustrous precious metal. And a worldwide mintage capped at just 16,000...
The Royal Mint's 2018 £5 Royal Wedding Silver Proof has it all. In addition to its Royal credentials, it's also visually breathtaking, surprisingly exclusive and, best of all, still affordable at $149. It's little wonder that we were delighted to secure even a limited allocation.
With a superb reverse portrait by Royal Mint designer Jody Clark, this beautiful Proof coin is a delight to behold. Clark's depiction of the pair is a triumph - and almost eerily lifelike, despite the traditional numismatic approach. "I've tried to capture the connection they have as a couple", notes Clark. Especially beautiful struck from the 28.28g of sterling silver, the motif is a stunning success.
With its mintage limited to just 16,000 across the globe, demand for this official tribute to the popular couple will sure outstrip supply. That's why you'll particularly enjoy the feeling of gently opening your Royal Mint collector case for the first time, to gaze upon the luminous sterling silver, and then at the official Royal Mint Certificate of Authenticity.
Secure your Royal Mint proof now - add to cart today!
|Country of Issue||United Kingdom|
|Year of Issue||2018|
|Metal Purity (%)||92.50|
|Issued By||British Royal Mint|