2020 Sovereign Gold Proof
- The new 2020 Sovereign Gold Proof – struck by the Royal Mint
- Continuing a tradition that began with the first sovereign in 1817
- Features a unique privymark, marking the 200th anniversary of the end of the reign of King George III
- Struck to the finest Proof quality from 7.9881g of 22-carat gold
- Tiny worldwide mintage restricted to just 9,905 coins
- Beautifully presented within an official Royal Mint case
- Complete with a numbered Certificate of Authenticity
Free Shippingon all orders over $500
Shop with confidence30 - day money back guarantee
Gst-free*for international orders
Loyalty RewardEarn points while you shop
One of the key annual issues in global numismatics, the Royal Mint’s new Sovereign Gold Proof has been unveiled – and demand is going to go through the roof!
Why? Because, marking the 200th anniversary of the end of the reign of King George III – the first monarch to appear on the sovereign – the 2020 Sovereign carries a ‘GR’ Royal Cypher privymark! It’s an utterly unique type!
We have secured a tiny allocation of coins from the 9,905-coin mintage – don’t miss this opportunity!
|Country of Issue||Great Britain|
|Year of Issue||2020|
|Metal Purity (%)||91.67|
|Issued By||Royal Mint|