Melbourne ANDA Money Expo 2022 $1 Kookaburra Leadbeater’s Possum Privymark 1oz Silver Brilliant Uncirculated Coin
- An official issue of the 2022 Melbourne Money Expo – held by the Australasian Numismatic Dealers Association (ANDA).
- Struck to Brilliant Uncirculated quality from 1oz of 99.99% pure silver.
- Bears a privymark of the Leadbeater’s Possum – Victoria’s official Animal Emblem!
- An official Australian legal tender issue – spans 40.90mm in diameter.
- Presented within an official Perth Mint card bearing the dates of the Melbourne Money Expo.
- Just 2,000 coins struck! Tiny number available! Click add to cart now!
Free Shippingon all orders over $500
Shop with confidence30 - day money back guarantee
Gst-free*for international orders
Loyalty RewardEarn points while you shop
An official issue of the ANDA 2022 Melbourne Money Expo, this official Australian legal tender coin from the Perth Mint is an exclusive limited edition. A mere 2,000 coins have been struck!
Crafted from 1oz of 99.99% pure, sparkling silver, the broad 40.90mm diameter flan of this eye-catching coin bears the Perth Mint’s 2022 signature kookaburra motif. Uniting Australia’s iconic native bird with Victoria’s official Animal Emblem, the reverse of this affordable Brilliant Uncirculated coin also features a full-colour privymark portraying the critically endangered Leadbeater’s Possum.
With so few coins struck, and Downies securing only a tiny allocation, immediate action is a must. Click add to cart now!