The Queen's Reign The Commonwealth 2022 £5 Cupro-Nickel Brilliant Uncirculated Coin
- A celebration of Her Majesty The Queen’s dedication throughout her extraordinary 70-year reign
- The first series of UK coin designs to include The Queen’s signature
- The reverse design by P. J. Lynch focuses on Maundy Money, a symbol of service
- Comes complete with stunning packaging which outlines the inspiration behind the design and theme
- Delivery expected late-November 2022*
Free Shippingon all orders over $500
Shop with confidence30 - day money back guarantee
Gst-free*for international orders
Loyalty RewardEarn points while you shop
On her 21st birthday, a young Princess Elizabeth made a speech promising to serve the United Kingdom and the Commonwealth throughout her life. More than 70 years later, as the world celebrates Her Majesty The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee, The Royal Mint honours particular aspects of Her Majesty’s life of service. A limited collection of three UK coins highlights The Queen’s personal commitment to her
people, communities and the Commonwealth nations.
The Irish artist and illustrator P. J. Lynch has represented three key areas of Her Majesty’s reign with richly symbolic designs that were inspired by and feature The Queen’s signature, as a symbol of her personal commitment to others. The first design explores the honours and awards she gives to nominated individuals for their service, the second highlights her patronage and support of charities, and the third celebrates Her Majesty’s tireless work for the Commonwealth. The design present here is the last in the series, promoting her tireless work for the Commonwealth. Secure yours today - click add to cart now!
|Country of Issue||United Kingdom|
|Year of Issue||2022|
|Issued By||Royal Mint|