Australian Lunar Series III 2023 Year of the Rabbit 1oz Silver Gilded Coin
- Commemorating the 2023 Lunar Year of the Rabbit
- Struck from 1oz of 99.99% pure Silver, gilded in 24-carat gold!
- Australian legal tender - spans 40.90mm in diameter
- Limited mintage of 25,000 coins
- Housed in a stunning presentation display case alongside a Numbered Certificates of Authenticity
- LIMITED TO ONE PER HOUSEHOLD*
Free Shippingon all orders over $500
Shop with confidence30 - day money back guarantee
Gst-free*for international orders
Loyalty RewardEarn points while you shop
The stunning 2023 Year of the Rabbit 1oz Silver Gilded Coin is the perfect gift or collectable for those born under the lunar rabbit. Those born under the sign of the Chinese lunar rabbit in 2023, 2011, 1999, 1987, 1975 and every 12th preceding year, are said to be intelligent, creative, vigilant and compassionate.
Released as Australian legal tender, each coin is meticulously struck by The Perth Mint from 1oz of 99.99% pure silver. The Perth Mint will release no more than 23,500 of the Australian Lunar Series III 2022 Year of the Rabbit 1oz Silver Gilded Coin individually out of a maximum mintage of 25,000.
|Country of Issue||Australia|
|Year of Issue||2022|
|Metal Purity (%)||99.99|
|Issued By||Perth Mint|