Year of the Rabbit 2023 $100 1oz High Relief Gold Proof Coin
- Commemorating the 2023 Lunar Year of the Rabbit
- Struck from 1oz of 99.99% pure Gold finished in proof quality
- Australian legal tender - spans 27.60mm in diameter
- Limited mintage of 188 coins
- Housed in a stunning presentation display case alongside a Numbered Certificates of Authenticity
- LIMITED TO 1 PER HOUSEHOLD*
Free Shippingon all orders over $500
Shop with confidence30 - day money back guarantee
Gst-free*for international orders
Loyalty RewardEarn points while you shop
This spectacular gold coin celebrates the Year of the Rabbit, the fourth animal in the 12-year cycle of the Chinese lunar calendar.
According to Chinese tradition, the emperor commanded a great race between all the animals on Earth to determine who should occupy 12 positions on the lunar calendar. To complete the course, each animal had to cross a fast-flowing river. The nimble rabbit used stepping stones before floating on a log to reach the opposite side in fourth place. Those born under the sign of the Chinese lunar rabbit in 2023, 2011, 1999, 1987, 1975 and every 12th preceding year, are said to be intelligent, creative, vigilant and compassionate.
Struck by The Perth Mint from 99.99% pure gold in proof quality, the coin is issued as legal tender of Australia. The Perth Mint will release no more than 188 of the 2023 Year of the Rabbit 1oz Gold Proof High Relief Coin. Secure yours today - click add to cart!
|Country of Issue||Australia|
|Year of Issue||2023|
|Metal Purity (%)||99.99|
|Issued By||Perth Mint|