Baby Rabbit 2023 50c 1/2oz Silver Proof Coin
- Commemorating the 2023 Lunar Year of the Rabbit
- Struck from 1/2oz of 99.99% pure Silver finished in proof quality
- Legal tender of Tuvalu - spans 32.60mm in diameter
- Limited mintage of 7,150 coins
- Housed in a stunning presentation display case alongside a Numbered Certificates of Authenticity
- LIMITED TO 1 PER HOUSEHOLD*
Free Shippingon all orders over $500
Shop with confidence30 - day money back guarantee
Gst-free*for international orders
Loyalty RewardEarn points while you shop
This adorable coin celebrates the Year of the Rabbit and is the perfect gift for any baby born in 2023.
According to the lunar calendar, the Year of the Rabbit occurs between 22 January 2023 and 9 February 2024. Those born under the sign of the Chinese lunar rabbit in 2023, 2011, 1999, 1987, 1975 and every 12th preceding year are said to be natural leaders blessed with intelligence, creativity, vigilance and compassion.
Each coin is struck by The Perth Mint from 1/2oz of 99.99% pure silver in proof quality. The Perth Mint will release no more than 7,150 of the Baby Rabbit 2023 1/2oz Silver Proof Coin in this packaging from a maximum mintage of 7,500. Secure yours today - click add to cart!
|Country of Issue||Tuvalu|
|Year of Issue||2022|
|Metal Purity (%)||99.99|
|Issued By||Perth Mint|