225 Years of Sydney Government House Silver-plated Commemorative
- Immortalising Sydney’s Government House
- Part of the 225 Years of Sydney Collection!
- Plated in PURE SILVER - sharply stuck to a Prooflike finish
- Measures 40mm in diameter
- Only 5,000 commemoratives minted - with Certificate of Authenticity
Free Shippingon all orders over $500
Shop with confidence30 - day money back guarantee
Gst-free*for international orders
Loyalty RewardEarn points while you shop
Must-have for any Australian collection!
Part of the immensely popular 225 Years of Sydney Collection the ‘Government House’ commemorative is a precisely struck celebration of one of the most recognisable landmarks of the Sydney landscape. Designed by the same architect who responsible for Buckingham Palace, Government House is the official residence of the Governor of New South Wales and the heart of this incredible city! Struck to the highest of minting standards, boasting an intricately detailed design and finished in pure SILVER – this tribute will be coveted by Australian collectors!
-Only 5,000 of these special tributes have been minted and we have limited availability – buy now!