History of Afghanistan 12-Coin Set
- 12-coin collection spanning 2,300 years of Afghanistan’s history!
- Contains GENUINE ANCIENT and modern coins
- Includes a bronze Punch Mark (321-187 BCE), bronze Tetradrachm (c.80-c.100 CE), bronze Kidara Coin (4th-5th century CE), bronze Stater (530-570 CE), silver Jital (700-1200 CE), silver Dirham (977-1186 CE), silver Florin (19th century CE), 3 Shahi (1919), 5 Afghanis (1961), 5 Afghanis (1973-78), 2 Afghanis (1978-92) and Afghani (2004-5)
- Presented in a impressive collector’s box with info card
- Includes an official Certificate of Authenticity
Free Shippingon all orders over $500
Shop with confidence30 - day money back guarantee
Gst-free*for international orders
Loyalty RewardEarn points while you shop
The remarkable coins of Afghanistan
This comprehensive collection has been carefully curated over many years and contains 12 genuine coins representing Afghanistan’s long history, from the time of Alexander the Great to the present day! Individually these coins are fascinating and rare - united they tell the tale of a people! The set includes examples of the earliest Bronze Punch Mark, a Silver Dirham, a Queen Victoria silver Florin and many more!
12 coins - 2,300 years of history!
“May God keep you away from the venom of the cobra, the teeth of the tiger, and the revenge of the Afghans.” Alexander the Great.
Located at the heart of south-central Asia, Afghanistan has been a strategically important location throughout history, lying alongside important trade routes connecting southern and eastern Asia to Europe and the Middle East. This land has long been a prize sought by empire builders and for millennia the armies of the world have attempted to subdue it - leaving traces of their efforts in great monuments and coins…
You can now own a piece of this storied history, but you must be quick! We have only a handful of these important collections. Buy now and add a real treasure to your collection!