AfterPay is now available as a payment method at the Downies Collectables online store! Here's what you need to know.
- What is Afterpay?
- How to use Afterpay to shop online with Downies Collectables.
- Is there an Order Limit?
- Do I pay interest?
- How do I sign up for Afterpay?
- Can I use Afterpay when placing phone orders?
- Which Downies Collectables products are excluded from Afterpay?
- More Information About Afterpay
What is Afterpay?
Afterpay allows you to purchase from the Downies Collectables online store and pay later.
Afterpay lets you pay for your order in 4 instalments with repayment automatically occurring every 2 weeks – interest free! No waiting around to receive your order – it will be shipped after your first payment is approved! To qualify for Afterpay all you will need is:
- An Australian billing address.
- To be over 18 years of age.
- To be living in Australia
How to use Afterpay to shop online with Downies Collectables.
To pay with Afterpay:
- Add your items to the cart.
- Select Afterpay at checkout as your payment method.
- If you already have an Afterpay account, log in and complete your checkout in seconds!
- If you are new to Afterpay, you can sign up while you checkout (more information below)
- Orders ship as they would with any other form of payment. Enjoy your purchase straight away and pay over 4 fortnightly instalments.
Is there an Order Limit?
Afterpay orders must be over $60 and under $2,000. Orders that do not meet these parameters are not eligible to use Afterpay.
Do I pay interest?
No. Afterpay is an interest free payment method. You will only pay the total cost of your order over 4 easy, equal instalments. Afterpay sends you regular notifications to make sure you make sure you’re ready for payments. Late fees may apply if you miss payments.
How do I sign up for Afterpay?
Select ‘Afterpay’ as an option at checkout – it will then allow you to register as you complete your purchase by following the prompts. No long forms and you’ll know you’ve been approved within seconds.
You can also register via the Afterpay website or app.
Can I use Afterpay when placing phone orders?
No. Afterpay is available as an online payment method and requires login credentials for authorization. Our team members are unable to place an order on your behalf.
Which Downies Collectables products are excluded from Afterpay?
You cannot use Afterpay when purchasing Subscription products, as payments are already recurring monthly.
Afterpay cannot be used to checkout preorder products. This includes model cars and coins that may be available on our site for preorder.
You may not use AfterPay as the payment method for our range of Gift Certificates.
More Information About Afterpay
For up-to-date Afterpay terms & conditions click here.