Australian Gold Rush 4-Coin Set
- A unique tribute to Australia’s 1850s Gold Rush.
- Comprises four coins – each finished in 24-carat gold!
- Each coin is struck to flawless Proof standard.
- Official Nauru legal tender, each coin spans 40mm.
- Presented in a case with a Certificate of Authenticity.
Free Shippingon all orders over $500
Shop with confidence30 - day money back guarantee
Gst-free*for international orders
Loyalty RewardEarn points while you shop
This glittering 4-coin collection set chronicles the key moments of Australia’s Gold Rush – the pivotal moment in our march to nationhood.
The journey begins with dreams of striking it rich, represented by the Rush to the Goldfields and Panning for Gold coins. The realisation of the dreams of those who discovered the world’s largest gold nugget is celebrated on the third coin – the Welcome Stranger $1. The Eureka Rebellion coin captures how the response to struggles on the goldfields helped forge a national identity and a unified nation. Finished in 24-carat gold, the four Nauru legal tender Proof coins unite to paint a vivid picture of life on the goldfields.
A wonderful opportunity to explore this most crucial period of our history, the Australia’s Gold Rush $1 4-Coin Set is a must-have. Click add to cart now!