Australian Bicentenary 1988 50c First Fleet Cu-Ni Coin Pack
- Issued to celebrate the bicentenary of European settlement in Australia
- Struck by the Royal Australian Mint
- A unique, one-year-only legal tender type
- Released in modest numbers - mintage of 9 million
- Secure yours today in strictly Uncirculated condition!
- Presented in an attractive, informative card
Free Shippingon all orders over $500
Shop with confidence30 - day money back guarantee
Gst-free*for international orders
Loyalty RewardEarn points while you shop
The Australian Bicentenary 1988 50c was released in 1988 to commemorate the 200th anniversary of the landing of the First Fleet. Issued in small numbers, it's hard to find in change 30 years after its release!
This eye-catching commemorative coin was struck by the Royal Australian Mint, with a mintage of just 9 million. The average annual mintage of 50c coins was 20.61 million from 1966 to 2016, so it's hardly surprising that this coin is so rarely stumbled upon! Downies is delighted to offer collectors the chance to secure this sought-after commemorative - and in Uncirculated condition. Presented in an elegant, credit card-style pack, it's an absolute must-have for the decimal enthusiast.
Keep your collection complete in stunning Uncirculated condition - click 'add to cart' now!
|Country of Issue||Australia|
|Year of Issue||1988|
|Issued By||Royal Australian Mint|