100th Anniversary of Alexander Graham Bell Telephone-shaped 2022 $5 3oz Silver Antique Coin
- Commemorating the 100th Anniversary of the innovative inventor Alexander Graham Bell’s death
- Struck from 3oz of 99.9% Silver
- The coin has Antique Finish quality and a removable Gold Plated inlay
- Comes complete in a themed box with Certificate of Authenticity
- Strictly limited mintage of 999 pieces worldwide!
Free Shippingon all orders over $500
Shop with confidence30 - day money back guarantee
Gst-free*for international orders
Loyalty RewardEarn points while you shop
This beautiful silver3 oz. telephone shaped coin honors this invention. 1922-2022: 100 years ago, on March 3 the innovative inventor Alexander Graham Bell died and is now commemorated with a special collector‘s coin!
Alexander started inventing at a very early age. He was working with his best friend Ben Herdman who's father owns a mill. While working there Bell built a device that combined rotating paddles with sets of nail brushes, creating simple a dehusking machine that was used for many years. Ben's father John then gave them a small workshop to "invent" in. Bell developed a technique of which he could speak clearly directly into his mothers forehead using modulated tones, she was beginning to lose her hearing at this time.
|Country of Issue||Barbados|
|Year of Issue||2022|
|Metal Purity (%)||99.90|
|Dimensions||66MM X 51MM|