GB 2021 £5 150 Years of the Royal Albert Hall Silver Proof Coin
- Honours the 150th anniversary of the Royal Albert Hall.
- Struck to Proof quality from 28.28 grams of sterling silver.
- Official British legal tender – spans 38.61mm in diameter.
- An official issue of Great Britain’s Royal Mint.
- Housed within an official Royal Mint case.
- Complete with a numbered Certificate of Authenticity.
- Strictly limited edition just 1,650 coins! Click add to cart now!
Free Shippingon all orders over $500
Shop with confidence30 - day money back guarantee
Gst-free*for international orders
Loyalty RewardEarn points while you shop
For 150 years, the Royal Albert Hall has been the United Kingdom’s home of artistic excellence, scientific brilliance and sporting mastery, earning itself a reputation as not only one of the most prestigious venues in the UK but one of the most famous venues in the entire world.
Synonymous with greatness, the Royal Albert Hall is revered by fans and performers alike and is as popular today as it was when it first opened its doors in 1871. Now, you can celebrate the 150th anniversary of the iconic London venue with this stunning commemorative £5 coin.
Struck to the pinnacle of Proof quality from 28.28 grams of sterling silver, this British legal tender coin forms the perfect way to honour the unrivalled legacy of the Royal Albert Hall. With the limited edition just 1,650 coins – each set in a Royal Mint case with a Certificate of Authenticity – immediate action is highly recommended. Click add to cart now!
|Country of Issue||United Kingdom|
|Year of Issue||2021|
|Issued By||Royal Mint|