100th Anniversary of Our BBC 2022 UK 50p Gold Proof Coin
- Marks the centenary of the world’s leading public broadcaster
- Features a reverse design by the designer Henry Gray that pays tribute to the BBC’s global reach and impact
- Developed in partnership with the BBC
- A wonderful keepsake to celebrate this unique and pioneering broadcaster
- Struck from 91.67% Gold to Proof quality
- Limited worldwide mintage of 250 coins
Free Shippingon all orders over $500
Shop with confidence30 - day money back guarantee
Gst-free*for international orders
Loyalty RewardEarn points while you shop
For a century, the BBC has informed, educated and entertained viewers and listeners in the United Kingdom and around the world. Founded on 18 October 1922, it has continuously fostered a culture of innovation, creativity and impartiality that gives it an unrivalled and distinctive reputation.
Broadcasting in the UK across a portfolio of television services and ten UK-wide radio networks, the BBC also has a portfolio of digital services that include BBC News, BBC iPlayer and BBC Sounds. Through the BBC World Service, it also offers programming across the world in 42 languages giving it a unique profile as the world’s leading public service broadcaster.
Available in a Gold Proof edition, this UK 50p coin is a beautifully crafted tribute to an organisation underpinned by fresh thinking and originality – an ethos shared by The Royal Mint. Secure yours today - click add to cart!
|Country of Issue||United Kingdom|
|Year of Issue||2022|
|Metal Purity (%)||91.67|
|Issued By||Royal Mint|