The Rolling Stones 2022 £2 1oz Silver Proof Coin
- The first time The Rolling Stones have featured on a UK coin
- Year-dated 2022 commemorating the band’s 60th anniversary
- Features a design that includes the classic 1973 ‘The Rolling Stones’ font
- The latest coin celebrating legendary performers of British music
- Struck from 1oz of 99.90% Silver to Proof Quality
- Limited mintage of 8,000 coins worldwide!
- Set in presentation packaging alongside a Certificate of Authenticity!
- A licensed product produced in partnership with The Rolling Stones
Free Shippingon all orders over $500
Shop with confidence30 - day money back guarantee
Gst-free*for international orders
Loyalty RewardEarn points while you shop
From an upstart band of rebels to a rock ‘n’ roll institution, many consider The Rolling Stones one of the biggest bands in the history of modern music. Boasting an incredible back catalogue of hits spanning 60 years and counting, including 8 UK number one singles and 13 UK number one albums, the band are as popular today as they were when they first formed.
A timeless band with cross-generational appeal, The Rolling Stones are icons of British music that have doubtlessly earned their place in rock ‘n’ roll history as true music legends. Now, the group many believe to be ‘The Greatest Rock ‘n’ Roll Band in the World’ take centre stage on a UK coin as we honour the iconic band at their milestone 60th anniversary.
The Rolling Stones 2022 UK coin features an original design by Hannah Phizacklea which captures the band mid-performance in front of a live crowd. Secure yours today - click add to cart!
|Country of Issue||United Kingdom|
|Year of Issue||2022|
|Metal Purity (%)||99.90|
|Issued By||Royal Mint|