Queen Elizabeth II's Platinum Jubilee 2022 £5 Silver Proof Coin
- An official celebration of The Queen’s 70 years on the British throne
- Crafted from 28.28g of SOLID SILVER
- Struck by the British Royal Mint to Proof quality
- British legal tender - £5
- Measures a large 38.61mm in diameter
- Accompanied by informative booklet, set in an official case
- Limited to 5,000 - with a numbered Certificate of Authenticity!
Free Shippingon all orders over $500
Shop with confidence30 - day money back guarantee
Gst-free*for international orders
Loyalty RewardEarn points while you shop
Official celebration of the Platinum Jubilee
Since her accession in 1952, Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II has carried out her royal duties with unwavering grace and dedication. An official issue of the Royal Mint to honour her 70 years on the British throne, this spectacular coin has been superbly struck to Proof quality and is imbued with symbolism!
Large silver Proof
This large £5 official legal tender coin has been crafted from 28.28g of SOLID SILVER! Specially designed for the 2022 Platinum Jubilee, the obverse presents a very special portrait of Her Majesty on horseback with the the reverse featuring a royal mantle used on the coinage of William IV.
Swift sell-out certain!
A limited edition of just 5,000 coins, each set in an official case with a numbered Certificate of Authenticity, means that only a small number of collectors will acquire this lasting tribute. We have only a small allocation – click ‘Add to Cart’ now!
|Country of Issue||United Kingdom|
|Year of Issue||2022|
|Metal Purity (%)||92.50|
|Issued By||Royal Mint|