The Queen's Reign Honours and Investitures 2022 UK £5 Silver Proof Piedfort Coin
- A celebration of Her Majesty The Queen’s dedication throughout her extraordinary 70-year reign
- The first series of UK coin designs to include The Queen’s signature
- Struck by the Royal Mint from 92.5% Gold to Proof quality
- Each coin comes in beautifully presented packaging
- Limited mintage of 1,500 coins worldwide
Free Shippingon all orders over $500
Shop with confidence30 - day money back guarantee
Gst-free*for international orders
Loyalty RewardEarn points while you shop
On her 21st birthday, a young Princess Elizabeth made a speech promising to serve the United Kingdom and the Commonwealth throughout her life. More than 70 years later, as the world celebrates Her Majesty The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee, The Royal Mint honours particular aspects of Her Majesty’s life of service.This release highlights The Queen’s personal commitment to her people, communities and the Commonwealth nations.
The Irish artist and illustrator P. J. Lynch has represented three key areas of Her Majesty’s reign with richly symbolic designs that were inspired by and feature The Queen’s signature, as a symbol of her personal commitment to others. The first design explores the honours and awards she gives to nominated individuals for their service, the second highlights her patronage and support of charities, and the third celebrates Her Majesty’s tireless work for the Commonwealth.
|Country of Issue||United Kingdom|
|Year of Issue||2022|
|Metal Purity (%)||92.50|
|Issued By||Royal Mint|