Queen Elizabeth II Memorial 2022 Brilliant Uncirculated 10-Coin Set
- Delivery expected March 2023
- A special privy mark adorns the obverse of the definitive coins in the set
- Jody Clark’s definitive coinage portrait of Her Majesty graces this annual presentation of UK definitive coins for the final time
- Features the UK 50p and £5 commemorative coins from the Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II Memorial Coin Collection
- The official coinage portrait of His Majesty The King features on the obverse of the UK 50p and £5 commemorative coins in the set
Free Shippingon all orders over $500
Shop with confidence30 - day money back guarantee
Gst-free*for international orders
Loyalty RewardEarn points while you shop
Her Late Majesty Queen Elizabeth II passed away peacefully on 8 September 2022 at Balmoral Castle in Scotland, which marked the end of a remarkable 70-year reign. In tribute to the longest-reigning monarch in British history, we have curated a special memorial coin set that features the eight definitive coins of 2022, as well as the memorial UK 50p and £5 coins struck to commemorate Her Majesty’s life and legacy.
Adorned with a special privy mark displaying Her Majesty’s birth year and the year of her passing, Jody Clark’s definitive coinage portrait of Queen Elizabeth II appears on the obverse of the eight definitive coins in the set. The obverse of the commemorative coins features the official coinage portrait of His Majesty The King, which was created by British sculptor Martin Jennings and received The King’s personal
approval. The set serves as a fitting tribute to the life and legacy of Queen Elizabeth II and heralds the dawn of a new chapter for the British monarchy with King Charles III’s accession to the throne.
|Country of Issue||United Kingdom|
|Year of Issue||2022|
|Issued By||Royal Mint|