Queen Elizabeth II Platinum Jubilee Struck-on-the-Day 2022 Sovereign
- Historic Sovereign crafted to honour The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee
- To be struck on 6 Feb 2022 - 70 years from the day Queen Elizabeth II acceded to the throne
- Crafted from 7.98g of 916.7% GOLD!
- Struck by the British Royal Mint to brilliant Uncirculated standard
- Limited Edition of only 1,210 coins worldwide
- Complete with a hand-signed Certificate of Authenticity.
Free Shippingon all orders over $500
Shop with confidence30 - day money back guarantee
Gst-free*for international orders
Loyalty RewardEarn points while you shop
‘Struck-on-the-day’ Jubilee Sovereign!
A regal tribute for a historic royal occasion. This sovereign, ‘the coin of the monarch’, will be struck on February the 6th, exactly 70 years to the day since Queen Elizabeth II inherited the British throne! This is your special opportunity to secure the official Platinum Jubilee Gold Sovereign.
Only 1,210 - with a hand-signed Certificate of Authenticity
This unique Sovereign features the Royal Coat of Arms, a rare deviation from the St. George and the dragon reverse. Struck to Brilliant Uncirculated standard, and distinguished by a sumptuous matte finish, the mintage of this special ‘struck-on-the-day’ sovereign is a mere 1,210 coins – each complete with a hand-signed Certificate of Authenticity.
We have managed to secure a tiny allocation of these extremely important coins - immediate action is essential. Buy now!
|Country of Issue||United Kingdom|
|Year of Issue||2022|
|Metal Purity (%)||91.67|
|Issued By||Royal Mint|