The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe 2023 50p Silver Proof Colour Coin
- A wonderful tribute to a classic tale of fantasy fiction; The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe.
- Struck by the Royal Mint from 92.50% Silver to Proof quality!
- The reverse design features an original illustration of Mr Tumnus and Lucy by Pauline Baynes.
- The first definitive coinage portrait of His Majesty King Charles III graces the obverse of the coin.
- Accompanied by packaging that conveys a condensed yet captivating version of this beloved tale.
- Limited mintage of 5,000 coins worldwide!
- Secure yours today - click add to cart!
Free Shippingon all orders over $500
Shop with confidence30 - day money back guarantee
Gst-free*for international orders
Loyalty RewardEarn points while you shop
When C. S. Lewis wrote a tale about a magical realm called Narnia that exists within a wardrobe, he could not have known that the story would continue to delight readers more than 70 years after its publication.
First published in 1950, The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe is the second tale in The Chronicles of Narnia, Lewis’ classic fantasy series. It tells the story of the four Pevensie siblings – Peter, Susan, Edmund and Lucy – who step into a wardrobe and find themselves in the mystical
land of Narnia. The country and all its inhabitants are oppressed under the evil rule of the White Witch but the return of Aslan, ‘the great Lion’, combined with the arrival of the siblings heralds the end of her wicked reign.
|Country of Issue
|Year of Issue
|Metal Purity (%)