Charles III 2023 75th Birthday Strike-on-the-Day Celebration Sovereign
- Marks the 75th birthday of His Majesty King Charles III.
- A Celebration Sovereign struck on the day of His Majesty’s birthday.
- Struck from 91.67% Gold by the Royal Mint.
- The reverse of the coin features The King’s royal cypher and the number 75 framed within oak leaves and delphiniums.
- Limited mintage of 750 coins!
- Arrives in stunning presentation packaging alongside a Certificate of Authenticity.
Free Shippingon all orders over $500
Shop with confidence30 - day money back guarantee
Gst-free*for international orders
Loyalty RewardEarn points while you shop
Born at Buckingham Palace on 14 November 1948 and christened Charles Philip Arthur George, His Majesty The King is the eldest son of Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip. At the passing of his mother on 8 September 2022, following more than 70 years as heir apparent, he acceded to the throne as King Charles III.
His Majesty is passionate about many things, including the arts, architecture and supporting disadvantaged young people. Above all, he has been an ardent campaigner on environmental issues, with his philosophy on sustainability revolving around the principle that it is better to work with nature than to work against it. To celebrate The King’s 75th birthday and in recognition of his love of nature, the Royal Mint have struck a UK coin range featuring a reverse design by Dan Thorne, a product designer at The Royal Mint. The design has been personally approved by The King.
|Country of Issue
|Year of Issue
|Metal Purity (%)