King Charles III 2023 Definitive Silver Proof 8-Coin Set
- The first definitive coins of His Majesty King Charles III’s reign.
- Designed to reflect the four nations of the United Kingdom.
- The reverse designs are based on subjects close to His Majesty The King’s heart.
- Each 2023-dated commemorative coin features an exclusive coronation privy mark.
- The first set of new United Kingdom definitive coin designs released for 15 years.
- Struck from 92.5% Silver to Proof standard, the finest available from The Royal Mint.
Free Shippingon all orders over $500
Shop with confidence30 - day money back guarantee
Gst-free*for international orders
Loyalty RewardEarn points while you shop
The first definitive coins of His Majesty King Charles III’s reign struck by The Royal Mint mark a milestone year in UK history. On 6 May 2023, the coronation of His Majesty The King took place at Westminster Abbey, a national event of celebration that came in the same year as His Majesty’s upcoming 75th birthday. These definitive UK coins feature the official coinage portrait of The King plus a special coronation privy mark and embody the transition to a new reign and new Carolean era.
For more than 50 years, His Majesty has campaigned on environmental issues, passionately communicating the importance of preserving the Earth’s natural resources for future generations. Featuring animals, some of which are endangered, and plants from all four nations of the United Kingdom, the reverse designs for these new definitive coins reflect The King’s passion for conservation. Personally approved by His Majesty, these contemporary designs will soon be familiar to millions of people in the UK and around the world.
|Country of Issue
|Year of Issue
|Metal Purity (%)