Holden Monaro Gold-plated Penny 9-Coin Collection
- Celebrates Holden’s iconic Monaros
- An officially-licensed Holden product
- Exclusive! Strictly limited edition set at 5,000 collections!
- Comprises nine genuine Australian George VI pennies
- Each penny finished in 99.9% gold and enhanced with full-colour enamel
- Beautifully presented within a black presentation case
- Features an individually numbered Certificate of Authenticity
Free Shippingon all orders over $500
Shop with confidence30 - day money back guarantee
Gst-free*for international orders
Loyalty RewardEarn points while you shop
Officially licensed Holden Product
An officially licensed Holden Product, the Holden Monaro Enamel Penny Collection pays homage to one of Australia’s greatest automotive icons.
The Monaro – an Aussie icon…
Redefining the Australian motorist’s perspective on performance cars, the Monaro exploded on to the scene in 1968. Over the next decade, Holden released some of Australia’s most iconic Monaro models, before the name was phased out in 1977. Roaring back into Australia’s motoring lexicon in the early 90s, after a hiatus of almost 25 years, the Monaro remains deeply engrained within Australia’s cultural identity.
Gold-plated, full-colour pennies!
A glorious tribute to this much loved Aussie icon, the collection comprises nine genuine Australian pennies issued during the reign of King George VI. Finished in pure 99.9% gold, each penny features a full-colour design of one of Holden’s classic Monaros. United within a case with by a numbered Certificate of Authenticity, the 9-coin set is a strictly limited edition.
Strictly limited edition – act now!
With the mintage restricted to a mere 5,000, and this set sure to spark turbo-charged demand amongst Holden lovers and collectors alike, get your order in now! Click add to cart!
™General Motors LLC
|Country of Issue||Australia|