International Year of Indigenous Languages 2019 50c Cu-Ni Coin Pack
- Australian legal tender
- Reverse design acknowledges Australiaâ€™s unique Indigenous languages
- Obverse features Ian Rank-Broadleyâ€™s effigy of Queen Elizabeth II
- Coin struck to Uncirculated quality by the Royal Australian Mint
- Limited mintage of 20,000
- Presented in a custom-made pack
Free Shippingon all orders over $500
Shop with confidence30 - day money back guarantee
Gst-free*for international orders
Loyalty RewardEarn points while you shop
This new Australian legal tender 50c acknowledges Australiaâ€™s unique Indigenous languages, and the efforts being undertaken to preserve these important parts of Australian Indigenous culture. It's a must-have for every Australian collector.
This coin has been struck by the Royal Australian Mint in collaboration with the Australian Institute of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Studies (AIATSIS) and is set within a custom-made credit card-style pack. Don't miss the chance to secure this key type in Uncirculated condition.
|Country of Issue||Australia|
|Year of Issue||2019|
|Issued By||Royal Australian Mint|