Japan 2021 Uncirculated Six-Coin Set with New 500 Yen
- Official 2021 Japan Mint Set
- Celebrating the 150th Anniversary of the Yen and the Japan Mint!
- 6 official Japanese legal tender coins including a 500 yen nickel-brass coin, a 100 yen cupronickel coin, a 50 yen cupronickel coin, a 10 yen bronze coin, a 5 yen brass coin and a 1 yen aluminum coin
- All coins in brilliant Uncirculated condition
- Also includes a special medallion honouring the Year of the Ox 2021!
- Highly collectable, beautifully presented and limited!
Free Shippingon all orders over $500
Shop with confidence30 - day money back guarantee
Gst-free*for international orders
Loyalty RewardEarn points while you shop
The official 2021 Japan Mint Set
The Japan Mint set features six examples of Japan’s circulating coins, struck in 2021 to brilliant Uncirculated condition! A special bonus inclusion is a beautiful red brass medallion, honouring the Lunar Zodiac animal for 2021 – the Ox!
Celebrating the 150th anniversary of the Yen and the Japan Mint!
This exclusive set honours two important numismatic anniversaries for Japan. In 1871 the “Yen” was designated Japanese currency and in the same year the Japan Mint was officially opened! The 2021 Mint Set features the historic anniversary logo of the Japan Mint on the packaging!
Don’t wait to make the 2021 Japan Mint Set apart your international coin collection! A tiny allocation has been made available to the overseas market and we have limited numbers. Buy now!
|Country of Issue||Japan|
|Year of Issue||2021|
|Issued By||Japan Mint|