Great Wall of China 2022 5000 Riels 2oz Silver Antique Coin
- 2022 issue of the Landmarks of Asia series by the Singapore Mint
- Celebrates the iconic Great Wall of China on the reverse!
- Struck from 2oz of 99.9% SILVER
- High relief antique finish!
- Cambodian legal tender – 5000 Riels
- Exclusive – only 2,000 coins minted!
- Presented in a case with a Certificate of Authenticity!
Free Shippingon all orders over $500
Shop with confidence30 - day money back guarantee
Gst-free*for international orders
Loyalty RewardEarn points while you shop
Celebrate the Great Wall with a great coin!
This fascinating PURE SILVER coin celebrates one of the supreme engineering feats in history – the Great Wall of China! This landmark is the longest man-made structure in the world – measuring 21196.18 km! Built by over 6 Chinese dynasties over hundreds of years, the wall is more than 2,300 years old!
Part of the Singapore Mint’s ‘Landmarks of Asia’ series, The Great Wall Coin is a piece of art! Distinguished by an Antique Finish and a beautifully detailed High Relief design of the Great Wall on the reverse that you can admire for hours. As legal tender of Cambodia, the obverse honours the famous Angkor Wat - Cambodia’s most iconic symbol.
The landmark of your collection - limited to 2,000!
Presented in a collector’s case, accompanied by a numbered Certificate of Authenticity, you will want to secure this spectacular numismatic landmark as soon as you can. Mintage is limited to tiny numbers! Order now.