King George V 1915P Gold Half Sovereign Choice Uncirculated
- Struck in the year of the famous Gallipoli Campaign.
- The second of only three Perth Mint George V Half Sovereign dates.
- Tiny mintage 138,000 coins – most lost, melted or well-worn.
- A must-have in stunning Choice Uncirculated condition.
- Carries George V portrait by Australian artist Bertram Mackennal.
- Also features Pistrucci’s St George & the Dragon reverse design.
- Presented in a case with a Certificate of Authenticity.
Free Shippingon all orders over $500
Shop with confidence30 - day money back guarantee
Gst-free*for international orders
Loyalty RewardEarn points while you shop