Mayflower 2020 £2 Silver Proof Coin
- Honours the 400th anniversary of the voyage of the Mayflower.
- Struck to impeccable Proof quality from sterling silver.
- Outer ring of the coin finished in fine gold!
- Strictly limited edition just 4,000 coins.
- Official British legal tender – spans 28.40mm in diameter.
- Housed within an official Royal Mint case.
- Complete with a numbered Certificate of Authenticity.
Free Shippingon all orders over $500
Shop with confidence30 - day money back guarantee
Gst-free*for international orders
Loyalty RewardEarn points while you shop
An official British legal tender issue, this sparkling Silver Proof £2 coin from Britain’s Royal Mint celebrates the 400th anniversary of the voyage of the Mayflower.
The Mayflower is an integral part of US history. For many Americans, its passengers helped plant the ideological seeds that would one day develop into the United States of America. In 2020, the world marks the Mayflower's difficult and emotional voyage across the Atlantic, with commemorations taking place in a number of the countries touched by the Pilgrims' tale.
Britain has joined the party, issuing the Mayflower 2020 £2 Silver Proof Coin. Struck from sterling silver, with the outer ring finished in fine gold, this unique type forms a fine way to commemorate this major landmark. Part of a strictly limited edition of just 4,000, each 28.40mm coin is housed within an official Royal Mint case with a numbered Certificate of Authenticity.
With only a small number of coins in stock, do not miss this opportunity. Secure this maritime masterpiece today – click add to cart now!