Perth Mint 1929 WA Centenary Medallion & 1929P Gold Sovereign Set
- Unique remembrance of Western Australia’s centenary in 1929
- Exclusive! Limited edition restricted to a mere FIFTY sets!
- Features the Perth Mint’s 1929 WA Centenary Medal in VF to EF
- Also includes the Perth Mint’s 1929P Gold Sovereign in EF to aUnc
- The 1929 WA Centenary Medal and 1929P Sovereign are beautifully presented within a case with a Certificate of Authenticity
Free Shippingon all orders over $500
Shop with confidence30 - day money back guarantee
Gst-free*for international orders
Loyalty RewardEarn points while you shop
Notable for the limited edition of just 50, this prestigious presentation draws together the Perth Mint’s 1929 Western Australia Centenary Medal and 1929P Gold Sovereign.
Uniting the portrait of George V by Australian Sir Bertram Mackennal with George Kruger Gray’s vigorous portrayal of a Black Swan, the Perth Mint’s 1929 WA Centenary Medal has always been highly sought after. Spanning 38mm, this iconic medal is presented in Very Fine to Extremely Fine.
The perfect partner, the set also comprises the Mint’s 1929P Sovereign – struck in Western Australia’s centenary year! The first of a 3-year-only type, as the first to carry the Modified Portrait of George V and revised St George motif, the 1929P grades from Extremely Fine to about Uncirculated.
With a mere FIFTY sets available, this opportunity must be grasped with both hands.