Quintillus 270AD Antoninianus Coin Fine-Very Fine
- An Ancient Roman coin issued during the remarkably short reign of the Emperor Quintillus (270AD).
- Quintillus was the brother & successor to the Emperor Claudius Gothicus.
- A rare emperor – with Quintillus’ reign possibly lasting as little as a few weeks, his coinage is very scarce.
- Guaranteed to be a genuine, original coin of the Ancient Roman Empire.
- Presented in highly collectable Fine to Very Fine condition.
- Tiny number of Emperor Quintillus coins available! Click add to cart now!
Free Shippingon all orders over $500
Shop with confidence30 - day money back guarantee
Gst-free*for international orders
Loyalty RewardEarn points while you shop