Sovereigns of the British Empire 7-Coin Collection Very Fine-about Uncirculated
- Comprises seven King George V Gold Sovereigns from the seven British Empire mints!
- Features sovereigns struck at the Sydney Mint (S mintmark), Melbourne Mint (M) and Perth Mint (P)!
- Also includes coins struck at Canada’s Ottawa Mint (C), South Africa’s Pretoria Mint (SA) and India’s Bombay Mint (I).
- Offered in Very Fine to about Uncirculated condition – dates of our choice.
- Presented within a lavish, lockable black timber case.
- Complete with a Certificate of Authenticity for each coin.
- Sovereign dates of our choice.
Free Shippingon all orders over $500
Shop with confidence30 - day money back guarantee
Gst-free*for international orders
Loyalty RewardEarn points while you shop
A fantastic opportunity to obtain a powerful overview of the world’s most famous gold coin, the King George V British Empire Gold Sovereign 7-Coin Collection is historic, prestigious and exclusive.
Comprehensive, this collection comprises seven King George V Sovereigns – each struck from 22-carat gold. Representing every mint to ever strike a sovereign, the collection includes a coin from the Royal Mint London (no mintmark), the Sydney Mint (S), the Melbourne Mint (M), the Perth Mint (P), Canada’s Ottawa Mint (C), South Africa’s Pretoria Mint (SA) and India’s Bombay Mint (I) – dates of our choice. In Very Fine to about Uncirculated condition, this historic collection epitomises the greatness of the British Empire – when the sovereign was the premier coin and global emblem of the ‘the empire on which the sun never sets’.
A prestigious acquisition, seldom seen on the market, this compelling collection is to be enjoyed by the privileged few. With just two collections in stock – each presented within a lavish timber case with a Certificate of Authenticity for each coin – immediate action is recommended.
Don’t miss this golden opportunity! Click add to cart now!