The 12 Days of Christmas 12-Medallion Set
Please note; delivery for this item is expected to arrive by late November
- A fantastic tribute to the iconic ‘Twelve Days of Christmas’.
- Comprises twelve full-colour medallions – each celebrating one of the twelve gifts in the song.
- Set in a colourful individual card, each medallion is finished in 99.9% pure silver.
- The complete set is presented within an attractive Christmas box.
- A marvellous Christmas gift – click add to cart now!
Free Shippingon all orders over $500
Shop with confidence30 - day money back guarantee
Gst-free*for international orders
Loyalty RewardEarn points while you shop
The 12 Days of Christmas 12-Medallion Collection will make a fantastic gift for a loved one this Festive Season.
Celebrating the 12-day period of merrymaking from Christmas to the Feast of the Epiphany on January 6, the Twelve Days of Christmas is among the most popular Christmas songs of the last century. A cumulative song, the Twelve Days of Christmas numbers a series of increasingly extravagant gifts. Whilst considered a traditional English Christmas carol, it is believed that it emerged from rural France. Although the origins, meaning and even the words of the song are open to debate, there is no doubt that the Twelve Days of Christmas has become one of the world’s most beloved Christmas carols – and the perfect subject for a Christmas collection!
A joyous celebration of a key element of Christmas tradition, this eye-catching collection comprises twelve 32mm 99.9% silver-plated medallions – each bearing a full-colour depiction of one of the verses of the Twelve Days of Christmas. Each medallion is set within a colourful card, with the complete collection united within an attractive Christmas box.
Get your Christmas shopping done early – click add to cart now!