The 170th Anniversary of the Gold Rush 2021 $5 Pan-Shaped Silver Proof-like Coin
- Features a concave/convex ‘Pan-shaped’ flan!
- Spans a massive 70mm in diameter.
- Comprises 50 grams of 99.9% pure silver.
- Highlighted by gold-plated ‘nuggets’.
- Struck to immaculate Prooflike quality.
- Limited edition just 500 coins!
- Official Solomon Islands legal tender
- Includes a numbered Certificate of Authenticity.
Free Shippingon all orders over $500
Shop with confidence30 - day money back guarantee
Gst-free*for international orders
Loyalty RewardEarn points while you shop
170th anniversary of the Australian Gold Rush
A stunning illustration of the power and adaptability of modern minting, this massive ‘pan-shaped’ 50g 99.9% silver coin forms a spellbinding tribute to the 170th anniversary of the first Australian Gold Rush.
‘Pan-shaped’ convex/concave flan!
Struck in the ever-popular convex/concave format – perfect for a Gold Rush coin –the pan-shaped flan of this eye-catching legal tender issue measures an enormous 70mm in diameter. The perfect canvas for the inspired design, that broad flan features transparent blue enamel, as well as gold-plated ‘nuggets’!
Strictly limited edition! Act now!
Underpinned by creative genius as much as technological prowess, this breathtaking tribute to the first discovery of gold in Australia is sure to command the attention of collectors around the globe. With the limited edition just 500 coins – each set in a case with a numbered Certificate of Authenticity – immediate action is essential. Click add to cart now!