James Bond The Living Daylights 2021 50c Colour 1/2oz Silver Proof Coin
- An officially licensed James Bond product
- Celebrates the 15th Bond film – The Living Daylights
- Coin features the original full-colour movie poster!
- Struck to perfect Proof quality from 1/2oz of 99.99% pure silver
- Exclusive! Strictly limited edition of a mere 12,007 coins
- A Tuvalu legal tender issue – spans 32.60mm in diameter
- Set in an official case with a numbered Certificate of Authenticity
Free Shippingon all orders over $500
Shop with confidence30 - day money back guarantee
Gst-free*for international orders
Loyalty RewardEarn points while you shop
Enter Timothy Dalton!
“Whoever she was, I must have scared the Living Daylights out of her."
Featuring the original movie poster from The Living Daylights, this thrilling Proof quality silver coin celebrates the fifteenth film in the James Bond series and is the first to star Timothy Dalton as 007!
Shot at the end of the Cold War, Bond is sent to investigate a KGB policy to kill all enemy spies and uncovers an arms deal that has major global ramifications!
Limited, brilliantly designed and the epitome of quality, this officially licenced James Bond coin is set in an official case with a numbered Certificate of Authenticity from the Perth Mint. Fit for royalty and 007 fans alike! Buy now!
|Country of Issue||Tuvalu|
|Year of Issue||2022|
|Metal Purity (%)||99.99|
|Issued By||Perth Mint|