James Bond A View To A Kill 2021 50c Colour 1/2oz Silver Proof Coin
- An officially licensed James Bond product
- Celebrates the 14th Bond film – A View To A Kill!
- Coin features the original full-colour movie poster!
- Struck to perfect Proof quality from 1/2oz of 99.99% pure silver
- Exclusive! Strictly limited edition of a mere 12,007 coins
- A Tuvalu legal tender issue – spans 32.60mm in diameter
- Set in an official case with a numbered Certificate of Authenticity
Free Shippingon all orders over $500
Shop with confidence30 - day money back guarantee
Gst-free*for international orders
Loyalty RewardEarn points while you shop
Sir Roger Moore’s Swansong!
1985’s A View To A Kill was Roger Moore’s last adventure as the famous spy! As a result, this Proof quality, legal tender coin by the Perth Mint is highly collectable and will be hotly pursued by 007 fans worldwide.
The fourteenth James Bond film begins in Siberia with the recovery of a microchip on the body of 003, leading Bond to the mad industrialist, Christopher Walken’s Max Zorin - one of the most iconic Bond villains! Struck from pure silver and featuring the full-colour original movie poster, this coin is not to be missed!
Your chance to own the COMPLETE collection…
With a maximum mintage of 12,007, set in an official case with a numbered Certificate of Authenticity, you will want to act fast to own this coin. Buy now!
|Country of Issue||Tuvalu|
|Year of Issue||2022|
|Metal Purity (%)||99.99|
|Issued By||Perth Mint|