James Bond The World Is Not Enough 2022 50c 1/2oz Silver Proof Coin
- An officially licensed James Bond product by the Perth Mint
- Celebrates the 19th Bond film – The World Is Not Enough
- Struck to perfect Proof quality from 1/2oz of 99.99% pure silver
- Exclusive! Strictly limited edition of a mere 12,007 coins
- A Tuvalu legal tender issue – spans 32.60mm in diameter
- Set in an official case with a numbered Certificate of Authenticity
Free Shippingon all orders over $500
Shop with confidence30 - day money back guarantee
Gst-free*for international orders
Loyalty RewardEarn points while you shop
Can’t get ENOUGH Bond? This one’s for you!
The Perth Mint’s nineteenth coin in the extremely popular James Bond Official Coin Collection celebrates the thrilling 1999 film The World Is Not Enough, in which James Bond uncovers a nuclear plot while protecting an oil heiress from her former kidnapper. The title comes from the translation of the Bond family motto, the Latin ‘Orbis non sufficit’, and is front and centre along with the full-colour movie poster on the reverse of this Proof quality, pure silver coin!
Collection is nearing completion – don’t miss out!
An unmissable part of your Bond collection, this Tuvalu legal tender coin is part of a worldwide limited mintage of only 12,007! Get ready to experience all the thrills of a great Bond adventure in an official box with a numbered Certificate of Authenticity. Order yours today!
|Country of Issue||Tuvalu|
|Year of Issue||2022|
|Metal Purity (%)||99.99|
|Issued By||Perth Mint|